Simple labels problem...Simple answer??
Author Message
 Simple labels problem...Simple answer??

Aoplogies if this is a bit basic, but I cannot seem to get rid of empty
lines in my mailing labels format (e.g., for a 2nd street address field;
Windows v2.6).  I thought using a semicolon in the expression builder was
supposed to do the trick (or is that only in DOS version?), and I tried
that a few ways, but no luck.

I'm sure there is some easy way, but I cannot find it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mark

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple labels problem...Simple answer??

Quote:

>Aoplogies if this is a bit basic, but I cannot seem to get rid of empty
>lines in my mailing labels format (e.g., for a 2nd street address field;
>Windows v2.6).  I thought using a semicolon in the expression builder was
>supposed to do the trick (or is that only in DOS version?), and I tried
>that a few ways, but no luck.

>I'm sure there is some easy way, but I cannot find it.

>Any suggestions?

If you are using FPW, check the 'print when' box and suppress blank line.

Fred

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple labels problem...Simple answer??

There is an option under the "Print When" check box that is "Remove line if
Blank"
This should get rid of it.

Quote:
> I cannot seem to get rid of empty
> lines in my mailing labels format (e.g., for a 2nd street address field;
> Windows v2.6).  I thought using a semicolon in the expression builder was
> supposed to do the trick (or is that only in DOS version?), and I tried
> that a few ways, but no luck.

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. simple question needs a simple answer

2. Simple print label problem.

3. Plz answer me this simple foxpro question on hide

4. Simple Validation Process not so simple

5. VFP 3.0b Simple Question - Simple Answer (I HOPE!)

6. A simple problem of tabbing around

7. Simple forms problem.

8. Simple(?) combo problem

9. another simple problem (surprise!)

10. simple problem

11. Simple? problem with VFP6 reports

12. ORACLE and VFP (Simple Problem Now / No Solution Yet)