VFP and WORDPAD
Author Message
 VFP and WORDPAD

I am trying to create a link to a general fiedl using WORDPAD.  Is this
possible

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP and WORDPAD

OLE and wordpad is NOT possible... Better to try Word..
--
Tony Miller

thwart Unwanted Spam)

Send me no Spam, lest you wish your spirit to ROT IN HELL...

Quote:
> I am trying to create a link to a general fiedl using WORDPAD.  Is this
> possible

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP and WORDPAD

Quote:
>OLE and wordpad is NOT possible...

Um, Tony, are you sure? It depends on what she means by OLE.
Quote:
>L<

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP and WORDPAD

Lisa,
  From what I understand of OLE, you can't really do much with non ole
objects, and I had thought Wordpad was NOT ole enabled..

--
Tony Miller

thwart Unwanted Spam)

Send me no Spam, lest you wish your spirit to ROT IN HELL...

Quote:
> >OLE and wordpad is NOT possible...

> Um, Tony, are you sure? It depends on what she means by OLE.

> >L<

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP and WORDPAD

Quote:
>  From what I understand of OLE, you can't really do much with non ole
>objects, and I had thought Wordpad was NOT ole enabled..

Then I have to ask you what *you* mean when you say "OLE" and then we have
to ask whether she meant the same thing.  Judging by her question (which
involved general fields), I think not.  I bet you are thinking Ole 2 and
automation and she is thinking Ole 1.
Quote:
>L<

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing a Wordpad file from VFP

2. Printing Wordpad File from VFP

3. RTF doc & WordPad from VFP

4. Launching WordPad

5. run notepad or wordpad with file name as variable

6. Printing to Notepad/WordPad Q.

7. Getting wordpad to print

8. Form Letters and WordPad [VFP3.0b]

9. Wordpad & ole

10. WordPad Doc ActiveX control properties

11. launching Word and Wordpad from grid?

12. VFP to VFP communication. Help please