Release Forms - Toolbars
Author Message
 Release Forms - Toolbars

Question with VFP:
        1) I am creating a toolbar for my maintenace screens, in the toolbar is the
exit btn which I have for the click even '_screen.ACTIVEFORM.release'
This works fine for one screen but I am actually using a form set and the second
screen remain active until I press close again (or put that code in twice, or subclass
it with the code again)...but I know there must be a better way...
        2) How do you release all existing toolbars (i.e. during development) the example
does it in the TASTRADE class I believe but there was not any code under the method...HELP!!!

Thanks...

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. vfp7 form.release or release window?

2. form.Release not releasing

3. Release form problem (after filling form property)

4. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

5. How to release a form from another form

6. DO FORM and RELEASE FORM troubles.

7. Removing Form Controls Toolbar when opening form

8. RELEASE LIBRARY does not release memory

9. RELEASE THISFORM vs THISFORM.Release()

10. THISFORM.Release() .vs. RELEASE THISFORM

11. RELEASE THISFORM vs. THISFORM.Release()

12. ThisForm.Release isn't ThisForm.Releasing???