dynamic textbox control source
Author Message
 dynamic textbox control source

Hello

I am new to Visual FoxPro and I am using visual foxpro 5.0 and 6.0.

I would like to start my project file from DOS prompt  It returned gabage to
me if I use command like ..\vfp.exe [project path].

I would like to use a table with fields like nupret01, nupret02 ...  In my
form, I have a textbox which user can enter value like 01, 02, ...  I would
like to have another textbox to display nupret02 if user enter 02 in the
previous textbox.  I know this should be done programatically but how?
Please help!

Many thanks

---

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:52:08 GMT
 dynamic textbox control source
Just set the controlSource of control #2 from the valid event of control #1.

Paul

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 08:56:11 GMT

1. dynamic textbox control source

2. dynamic textbox control source

3. VFP 5.0--textbox control source question

4. Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report

5. VFP 5.0 textbox control source question

6. textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox

7. textbox source/values and grids

8. using public variable as textbox source?

9. dynamic formatting in grid control

10. Dynamic access to controls on a Form!

11. Rich TextBox Control and Reporting

12. text of TextBox control doesn't scroll !!!!