wanted - tutorial on how to manage report form variables in Foxpro 2.6
Author Message
 wanted - tutorial on how to manage report form variables in Foxpro 2.6

I need to know how to manipulate/manage/use variables in the Foxpro
2.6 report form writer.  These varibles are set in the report form
writer and I'd like to know how to use them.

Any sites available ?

Thank you.
Edwin Davidson

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:16:44 GMT
 wanted - tutorial on how to manage report form variables in Foxpro 2.6
Hi Edwin - last year I produced a 100-page illustrated basic guide to the
FPW2.6 report writer for some of our clients. It has a section on using the
variables, but I don't know whether it would cover your requirements. What
is it that you need?

Sincerely

Stephen

Quote:
> I need to know how to manipulate/manage/use variables in the Foxpro
> 2.6 report form writer.  These varibles are set in the report form
> writer and I'd like to know how to use them.

> Any sites available ?

> Thank you.
> Edwin Davidson

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:34:28 GMT
 wanted - tutorial on how to manage report form variables in Foxpro 2.6
Edwin,
While "The Visual FoxPro? Report Writer: Pushing it to the Limit and Beyond"
By Cathy Pountney - available at http://www.hentzenwerke.com/ is written
mostly for VFP, the report writer hasn't changed that much and she's
included a number of FPD and FPW specific information. There is a whole
chapter (8) on Report Variables.

Rick

Quote:
> I need to know how to manipulate/manage/use variables in the Foxpro
> 2.6 report form writer.  These varibles are set in the report form
> writer and I'd like to know how to use them.

> Any sites available ?

> Thank you.
> Edwin Davidson

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 03:19:22 GMT

1. Good FoxPro 2.6 Tutorials

2. Managing windows: FoxPro 2.6 for Windows problem

3. how to manage variable numbers of copy

4. Manage Variable Filename in VFP 5.0

5. Urgent!! Report Form Hangs in Foxpro 2.6

6. HELP .... REPORT FORM in FOXPRO 2.6

7. 2.6 Report Variables Question

8. Fox Win 2.6 - Reports with variable columns?

9. Need tutorial on FP 2.6

10. FPW 2.6: Screen Code automatically opens table from tutorial

11. FoxPro 2.6 Windows Screen Variables

12. FoxPro 2.6: Too many memory variables? (Mac)