VFP6: READ EVENTS with two VFP6 .EXEs running
Author Message
 VFP6: READ EVENTS with two VFP6 .EXEs running

I and a client have just run across one of the strangest VFP6 problems that
we have ever seen. Can anyone confirm that they have seen this, or explain
this.

I have a VFP6 .EXE that runs fine when run from Windows Explorer or DO in
the VFP command Window. However, when MY .EXE is called FROM MY CLIENT'S
VFP6 .EXE
the

READ EVENTS

line in the source code just "falls through" (as though it were commented
out)!

It is as though the VFP6 runtime cannot handle two separate processes
accessing the VFP events loop. Or, are we doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

--
To reply via e-mail, delete NOSPAM from the reply address.

Wed, 08 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP6: READ EVENTS with two VFP6 .EXEs running
checkout "Autoyield" and "sys2333"

Peter

Andrew Chalk schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>I and a client have just run across one of the strangest VFP6 problems that
>we have ever seen. Can anyone confirm that they have seen this, or explain
>this.

>I have a VFP6 .EXE that runs fine when run from Windows Explorer or DO in
>the VFP command Window. However, when MY .EXE is called FROM MY CLIENT'S
>VFP6 .EXE
>the

>READ EVENTS

>line in the source code just "falls through" (as though it were commented
>out)!

>It is as though the VFP6 runtime cannot handle two separate processes
>accessing the VFP events loop. Or, are we doing something wrong.

>Any help would be appreciated.

>Regards.

>--
>To reply via e-mail, delete NOSPAM from the reply address.

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP6: READ EVENTS with two VFP6 .EXEs running

2. Two grids with same sourceview - VFP6/SP5

3. Two things currently annoying me - VFP6 SP3

4. Two instances av a pageframe visible att the same time - VFP6-SP4

5. VFP6 event model

6. Mover bar in listbox event (VFP6)

7. VFP6 : how to print event code from forms

8. VFP6 Net Events

9. DropDown event in ComboBox (VFP6)

10. Confused - can vfp6 exe call vfp6 dll?

11. Problem when reading Excel files through ODBC in VFP6.0

12. READ WITH equivalent (for BROWSE window) in VFP6