radio button running SQL
Author Message
 radio button running SQL

Hello all,

I have three radio buttons, which represents possible options. By
clicking one of the button (onClick), I run a SQL query, which goes INTO
CURSOR result.

Now, how can I use the data in the cursor to populate a combo box ???

Thanks in advance for your time, and best greetings from Switzerland

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 radio button running SQL

Regis,

Set the combobox RecordSource to the cursor name, then whenever the cursor is changed just
call the combobox.Requery() method.

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>Hello all,

>I have three radio buttons, which represents possible options. By
>clicking one of the button (onClick), I run a SQL query, which goes INTO
>CURSOR result.

>Now, how can I use the data in the cursor to populate a combo box ???

Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - Disable Radio Button

2. Table of radio buttons

3. FP2.5 DOS- Radio Button ?

4. FP2.5 DOS- Radio Button

5. Radio button crash

6. Radio Buttons/Macintosh

7. Radio Buttons in screen builder

8. Screen builder generating terminating radio buttons..?

9. FoxPro Mac Radio Button Question

10. Fox 2.6 Win - Radio Buttons - changing colour of background

11. Fox 2.5 Radio Button

12. FPW2.6a Radio buttons in columns?