Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
Author Message
 Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

We upgraded our operating system to Windows XP and are now having
problems with the Foxpro 2.6 program.  When we try to print reports from
Foxpro 2.6 using Vision Point 7 we get the following error:

FOXPROW.EXE caused a General Protection Fault in module FOXPROW.EXE at
0001:222D.   Choose close.  FOXPROW will close.

We are on a network with the FOXPRO loaded on the server.  All the
other computers (running Windows 98) are working fine using the Foxpro
2.6 program.

Any suggestions?

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:49:53 GMT
 Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
Your problem is not a typical one with FPW2.6 on WinXP.
I'd suggest to have a look at the printer drivers rather than
the OS - especially HP drivers are notoriously buggy.
See also http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search

-Stefan

Quote:

> We upgraded our operating system to Windows XP and are now having
> problems with the Foxpro 2.6 program.  When we try to print reports from
> Foxpro 2.6 using Vision Point 7 we get the following error:

> FOXPROW.EXE caused a General Protection Fault in module FOXPROW.EXE at
> 0001:222D.   Choose close.  FOXPROW will close.

> We are on a network with the FOXPRO loaded on the server.  All the
> other computers (running Windows 98) are working fine using the Foxpro
> 2.6 program.

> Any suggestions?

> --

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:42:22 GMT

1. foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

2. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP?

3. Foxpro 2.6 FOR DOS and Windows XP

4. FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

5. Foxpro 2.6 does not run in Windows XP

6. Migrating Foxpro 2.5 from Novell 3.2 to a windows 200 server environment on windows XP

7. Windows XP and FPW 2.6

8. FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP

9. FPW 2.6 in Windows XP

10. Transporting from FoxPro 2.6/DOS to FoxPro 2.6/WINDOWS

11. Foxpro 2.6 applications and XP

12. FoxPro 2.6 for DOS under XP?