Problem with Standalone EXE
Author Message
 Problem with Standalone EXE

     I am using Foxpro 2.5a for dos with the distribution kit.  I have an
application that I want to distribute as an executable.  If I create a
compact executable or an extended stand alone executable, everything goes
fine.  If, however, I try to create a standard stand alone executable, the
Watcom linker crashes when it is 'loading object files'.  It does not give
me any messages, it just sits there.

    Anyone have any ideas could be wrong?

Roger Hernandez
(If you could e-mail, I would be grateful.)

Mon, 28 Apr 1997 04:18:16 GMT

1. Problem with Standalone EXE

2. Problem with standalone .EXE

3. Standalone EXE or EXE from FOXPRO command box?

4. Standalone EXE with macros

5. Standalone .EXE

6. FoxPro For Windows (Standalone EXE)

7. Convert your FPW2.6 *.EXE to STANDALONE: 3 steps in 1 minute

8. STANDALONE EXE

9. Standalone EXE works on 98, but not Win2kServer?

10. FPW26 .exe Standalone

11. How to build standalone .exe?

12. How to build standalone EXE