Currency
Author Message
 Currency

With the code provided, I get .T. every time
Are you sure you can reproduces this behavior with this code ?
If so, the first question I'd ask is what VFP service pack to you have?

Quote:
> I've the following problem:

> CREATE CURSOR test ( amt Y)
> APPEND BLANK
> REPLACE amt WITH 543210987.6543
> ? amt = 543210987.6543  && return .F.
> ? amt = $543210987.6543  && return .T.

> REPLACE amt WITH 143210987.6543
> ? amt = 143210987.6543  && return .T.

> This behaviour give me problem on updating VFP table thru' ODBC connection
> with TableUpdate( 0, .F.)

> Please help!

> Charles

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Currency
I've the following problem:

CREATE CURSOR test ( amt Y)
APPEND BLANK
REPLACE amt WITH 543210987.6543
? amt = 543210987.6543  && return .F.
? amt = $543210987.6543  && return .T.

REPLACE amt WITH 143210987.6543
? amt = 143210987.6543  && return .T.

This behaviour give me problem on updating VFP table thru' ODBC connection
with TableUpdate( 0, .F.)

Please help!

Charles

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:14:04 GMT

1. How to convert Currency Field to Numberic Field?

2. Currency Convert (4 to four)

3. Basic form questions Set focus and currency

4. currency

5. Currency field diplays too many decimal places

6. VFP5 And Currency

7. currency field won't take the decimal

8. Formatting currency fields in FoxPro 2.5a

9. edit field related to currency.

10. Currency data type

11. Help with currency format & VFP/ODBC

12. Accounting & Multiple Currencies