Right Justify Screen Font?
Author Message
 Right Justify Screen Font?

Steven:  Any textbox or label has an 'alignment' property.  Pick 'RIGHT'
and you have instant columns.  The default is 'AUTOMATIC' which is left
for character data, right for numeric.

(Don't forget you can use the FORMAT/ALIGN menu choice to get those
entries exactly vertical.)

Barbara Paltiel
**********************

Quote:

> Anyone know of a way to right justify a screen proportional font that
> displays data after it is input? I ended up going to a non-proportional
> font so that the columns line up, but the standard proportional screen
> font would be fine if it would right aline.

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Right Justify Screen Font?

Anyone know of a way to right justify a screen proportional font that
displays data after it is input? I ended up going to a non-proportional
font so that the columns line up, but the standard proportional screen
font would be fine if it would right aline.

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Right Justify Screen Font?

Quote:
>Anyone know of a way to right justify a screen proportional font that
>displays data after it is input? I ended up going to a non-proportional
>font so that the columns line up, but the standard proportional screen
>font would be fine if it would right aline.

     For VFP5, have a look at the textwidth() method.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

C Pronunciation Guide:
     y=x++;     "wye equals ex plus plus semicolon"
     x=x++;     "ex equals ex doublecross semicolon"

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right-Justify SAY?

2. Right justified auto-trimming??

3. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?

4. Report Form - Left and Right Justify

5. Right justify column in ListBox

6. numeric field, making commas static (right justify input)

7. setting screen font (not command window font)

8. What is the grey box on the right side of the screen in form builder

9. How to start a toolbar on the right on the screen

10. fonts, fonts, on the wall, may the fonts come out

11. HELP!FPW screen font

12. Q: Fonts, screen resolution, positioning in Fox 2.6