Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?
Author Message
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?

Hi all,
I've been playing with the MS Graph Automation class in FFC but I can't
seem to load the sample where it is used.  When I try to load
AUTOMATION.SCX, I get a locate dialog looking for _utility.vcx.  I've
searched the entire MSDN DVD and I can't find this class library.
Does anyone know where I can find _utility.vcx?  Or even better, does
anyone have an example of how to use the MS Graph Automation class that
comes in FFC?

Thanks,

Keith

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?

If you have installed the full package must be in
\program files\microsoft visual studio\vfp98\ffc

--
Aquiles

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I've been playing with the MS Graph Automation class in FFC but I can't
> seem to load the sample where it is used.  When I try to load
> AUTOMATION.SCX, I get a locate dialog looking for _utility.vcx.  I've
> searched the entire MSDN DVD and I can't find this class library.
> Does anyone know where I can find _utility.vcx?  Or even better, does
> anyone have an example of how to use the MS Graph Automation class that
> comes in FFC?

> Thanks,

> Keith

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?
Thanks Aquiles.  I was looking in \program files\microsoft visual
studio\MSDN\vfp98\...

- Keith

Quote:

> If you have installed the full package must be in
> \program files\microsoft visual studio\vfp98\ffc

> --
> Aquiles

> > Hi all,
> > I've been playing with the MS Graph Automation class in FFC but I
can't
> > seem to load the sample where it is used.  When I try to load
> > AUTOMATION.SCX, I get a locate dialog looking for _utility.vcx.
I've
> > searched the entire MSDN DVD and I can't find this class library.
> > Does anyone know where I can find _utility.vcx?  Or even better,
does
> > anyone have an example of how to use the MS Graph Automation class
that
> > comes in FFC?

> > Thanks,

> > Keith

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?

Quote:
> Thanks Aquiles.  I was looking in \program files\microsoft visual
> studio\MSDN\vfp98\...

I'm so sorry, but I really can't resist, and I see "where is" questions so
often...did you try to _search_ in Explorer for it?

--

Nancy

Please post replies to the newsgroup
so everybody benefits from the
discussion.

Best viewed with a non-proportional font.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?

you are right, but if we are reading these messages is because they don't
use it

Quote:

> > Thanks Aquiles.  I was looking in \program files\microsoft visual
> > studio\MSDN\vfp98\...

> I'm so sorry, but I really can't resist, and I see "where is" questions so
> often...did you try to _search_ in Explorer for it?

> --

> Nancy

> Please post replies to the newsgroup
> so everybody benefits from the
> discussion.

> Best viewed with a non-proportional font.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Where is _utility.vcx in FFC?

Quote:
> you are right, but if we are reading these messages is because they don't
> use it

<sigh> I think I know what you're saying. I just couldn't help offer a
little gentle prod. :-\

--

Nancy

Please post replies to the newsgroup
so everybody benefits from the
discussion.

Best viewed with a non-proportional font.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Utilities to document forms and vcx's

2. ERROR: Function name is missing in _utility.vcx

3. SCX/VCX Compare Utility

4. Help regarding FFC

5. FFC Webbrowser4 control wierdness..???

6. Look For FFC's Documentation

7. Using Registry FFC

8. Where is the VCXs of FFC?

9. Using Find Files/Text FFC

10. _cryptapi ffc/OS problem

11. Is there a utility to convert class PRG's to VCX?

12. Is there a utility to convert class PRG's to VCX?