Using SET PRINTER TO NAME and printing reports
Author Message
 Using SET PRINTER TO NAME and printing reports

>> there are a few reports in my project that will use the printer
>> driver of the printer that is set up as the default printer in control

panel.

open these reports using: USE <report.frx>
and take a look at memo fields TAG and TAG2 in the first record.
Are they empty ? If not, blank them using: BLANK FIELDS TAG, TAG2.

You need to do this after each time you modified your report with the report
designer, because
informations about your standard printer is stored there when you save your
modified report.

Holger Vorberg
Data Consulting GmbH
Bielefeld, Germany

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using SET PRINTER TO NAME and printing reports
There is an aritcle in the Feb issue of FoxPro Advisor on this.

Charlie

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SET PRINTER TO NAME doesn't necessarily send reports to the correct printer

2. Printing using set device to and set printer on

3. set printer to \\machine name\printer

4. Printing from VFP7 to default Printer or any named printer

5. How to set a printer as a default printer using VFP

6. How to set a printer to as a default printer using Vfp

7. FPW2.6 printing to network printer w/SET DEVICE TO PRINTER

8. set printer to name

9. Set Printer to Name \\servername\printername Not working

10. DA: SET PRINTER TO NAME

11. SET PRINTER TO NAME is not functioning

12. set printer to name problem