Color control for listbox and text box
Author Message
 Color control for listbox and text box

Check the SelectOnEntry property of the textbox(es).
The color change, if I understand your explanation,
indicates the text is selected.

hth

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have some problem with color control of listbox and textbox.

> When I run the form, the background color of the listbox become light
> green. When I click on it, it turn back to white. How do I make it
> permanently in white color?

> Same for text box, I have defined the backcolor as white. When I click
> on it the backcolor turn to grey until I refresh the form it turn back
> to white.

> Would appreciate very much for any help.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Color control for listbox and text box
Hi,

I have some problem with color control of listbox and textbox.

When I run the form, the background color of the listbox become light
green. When I click on it, it turn back to white. How do I make it
permanently in white color?

Same for text box, I have defined the backcolor as white. When I click
on it the backcolor turn to grey until I refresh the form it turn back
to white.

Would appreciate very much for any help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 25 May 2003 10:30:35 GMT
 Color control for listbox and text box
The SelectOnEntry is False for textbox. But no such property for
listbox.

Quote:
> Check the SelectOnEntry property of the textbox(es).
> The color change, if I understand your explanation,
> indicates the text is selected.

> hth

> > Hi,

> > I have some problem with color control of listbox and textbox.

> > When I run the form, the background color of the listbox become
light
> > green. When I click on it, it turn back to white. How do I make it
> > permanently in white color?

> > Same for text box, I have defined the backcolor as white. When I
click
> > on it the backcolor turn to grey until I refresh the form it turn
back
> > to white.

> > Would appreciate very much for any help.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. colors of a listbox control

2. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

3. Different colored text in a list box in FPW26

4. Utility to convert 2 digit year text boxes into 4 year digit text boxes

5. Listbox control with checkbox, icon, text??

6. Clipboard operations in Rich Text box ActiveX control

7. Spell checking in a Rich Text control box

8. about Rich Text Box Control

9. Keyboard input in text boxes and other controls

10. about Rich Text Box Control

11. Hi-color: No focus box on check boxes / radio buttons

12. Wrapping text in a text box?