MSMQ
Author Message
 MSMQ

Where are the MSMQ ActiveX components? I have MSMQ installed on my server,
DCOM98 is installed on my local machine, I can't find the library that
contains the components. I am trying to implement MSMQ messaging

Gary

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MSMQ
The October, 1999 MSDN Library CD has a lengthy article on using MSMQ with
VFP6, both programmatically and using the MSMQ Explorer. It also included
this link to the MSMQ web site.

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/appservice/exec/overview/MSMQ_Overv...

Hope this helps.

John

Quote:
> Where are the MSMQ ActiveX components? I have MSMQ installed on my server,
> DCOM98 is installed on my local machine, I can't find the library that
> contains the components. I am trying to implement MSMQ messaging

> Gary

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MSMQ

Quote:
> Where are the MSMQ ActiveX components? I have MSMQ installed on my
server,
> DCOM98 is installed on my local machine, I can't find the library that
> contains the components. I am trying to implement MSMQ messaging

mqoa.dll contains the MSMQ COM objects (installed with the rest of the
the MSMQ exes and dlls on MSMQ clients and servers).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can VFP 7.0 send a message into MSMQ ?

2. msmq with vfp 5/6 ?

3. MSMQ Not Staying Alive

4. Anyone using MSMQ?