Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
Author Message
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?

Are there any easy ways to convert Access Reports to VFP
Reports? I need to copy exact positions of controls from
Access to VFP.

TIA.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:36:04 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
None that I know of. Are you trying to fill in a pre-printed form? One easy
way to do this is to scan the form and add it to your report as "wallpaper".
Position your controls directly over the "boxes" on the form. You can choose
to show the form and print on plain paper or not show it and print on the
forms.

http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

Quote:
> Are there any easy ways to convert Access Reports to VFP
> Reports? I need to copy exact positions of controls from
> Access to VFP.

> TIA.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:10:56 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?

Quote:
> Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

> http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

Hi Cindy, just noticed, I think that third address in your .sig should be
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro

Best regards
--
Andrew Howell

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:48:37 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
Andrew,
For those of us with "visual" dyslexia. MSDN and MDSN are pretty much the same. :-)

Rick

Quote:

> > Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

> > http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

> Hi Cindy, just noticed, I think that third address in your .sig should be
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro

> Best regards
> --
> Andrew Howell

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:14:37 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
Thanks!

> > http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro

> Hi Cindy, just noticed, I think that third address in your .sig should be
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 02:34:04 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
Thanks, Cindy. It's a pre-printed form.

Quote:

http://cindywinegarden.adsl.duke.edu
Quote:
>http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

>> Are there any easy ways to convert Access Reports to VFP
>> Reports? I need to copy exact positions of controls from
>> Access to VFP.

>> TIA.

>.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:57:18 GMT
 Convert Access Reports to VFP Reports?
You'd do well to get a copy of Cathy Pountney's book, "The Visual FoxPro
Report Writer: Pushing it to the Limit and Beyond", available from
http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalogpricelists/vfprw.htm. It has a discussion
of how to work with pre-printed forms.

> Thanks, Cindy. It's a pre-printed form.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:49:31 GMT

1. Convert many Access reports into Fox reports

2. Convert vfp 6 report to vfp 3 report

3. Converting FoxPro reports to Crystal Reports format.

4. Convert report from FoxPro 2.6 for DOS to VFP 6

5. I need convert report in VFP to Excel

6. Converting Reports from FoxPro 2.x to VFP 6

7. Convert Fox 2.x Report FRM files to VFP 6

8. Convert wide (250 chars) report from 2.6 to VFP

9. I need convert report in VFP to Excel

10. I need convert report in VFP to Excel

11. VFP Reports: How to control the input-source in VFP-Reports

12. VFP and ACCESS report