HP LASER 2100 Printer Driver Problem??
Author Message
 HP LASER 2100 Printer Driver Problem??

I have been running a VFP6 application and printing reports with no problems
until I switched the printer to a HP LASER 2100. What happens is each time I
send a report to the printer the printer goes into manual mode and I then
have to press the print button on the printer in order to print the report.
I have talked to HP about this problem and they claim that the VFP program
is sending out a command to the printer to put it into manual mode.  I
explained to him that the application is using the Windows Drivers that HP
supplied but he still claims it is a FoxPro problem.  If I switch the
printer to a HP LaserJet-3 driver all is OK but that driver does not take
full advantage of the HP LASER 2100 functions.

Has anyone else had this experience and what is the cure???

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HP LASER 2100 Printer Driver Problem??
Try opening the .frx as a table.  Browse the first record and open the Expr
field.  See if there is a paper source selection in there causing the
problem and delete the line if there is.

Mike

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HP LASER 2100 Printer Problem

2. HP LaserJet 2100/2200 Print Driver Question

3. HP LaserJet 2100/2200 Print Driver Question

4. HP 2100 Problems

5. v2.0 Printer to HP 5/6 Laser Printers

6. HP 2100

7. Printer Driver for IBM 4019 Laser Printer

8. MSDOS HP Laser Jet IV Drivers

9. Printing of labels with FoxBase labels program on HP 6L Laser Printer

10. Importants problems with VFP6 and HP printer drivers

11. problem with HP Laser JET 1100

12. Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p