FoxPro programmer needed, Boca Raton, FL
Author Message
 FoxPro programmer needed, Boca Raton, FL

Hello all,

We are a Florida based systems integration company. We specialize in systems for distribution centers which utilize real-time radio
frequency communication terminals.

All current systems are installed on OS/2 & Warp platform, but the system has been transferred to a beta Windows 95 site (as of
July) and is working well.

The requirement is immediate. We have several installs in progress, and need a programmer/project manager anytime yesterday.

Initailly, the job would be contract programming, on-site, mostly in Miami.

Thank you.

P. David Whitt

Mon, 05 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. In need of FoxPro Programmer in Boca Raton Area

2. Need FoxPro programmer in SE FL

3. US-FL-Tampa Visual Foxpro 5.0 Programmer Needed.

4. VISUAL FOXPRO GROUP IN BOCA RATON & MIAMI, FL

5. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

6. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

7. VFP Programmer needed in Ft Lauderdale, FL

8. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

9. US-FL-MIAMI: FoxPro Programmer Wanted

10. Miami, Fl, Foxpro Programmer looking for work

11. MIami, Fl Foxpro Accounting Programmer looking for work

12. Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume