Application Builder
Author Message
 Application Builder

The Application builder created a menu and the File|Open
item does the following command...
APP_GLOBAL.DoNewOpen()

I do not open the form from a program, it gets open by
the above menu item.  The program that I am using only
has procedures and in the form load method I SET
PROCEDURE TO prgname.

Now instead of using a public variable to store data, I
would like to just populate the form.control.Value
property from the procedure in the prg file.

Is that possible?  and how?

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:04:13 GMT

1. Application builder and locale issue...

2. VFP Application builder, Win95 problems

3. VFP 6.0 User Login option of Application Builder Documentation

4. VFP 6.0 User Logins option of Application Builder

5. User Login option of Application Builder Documentation?

6. VFP 6.0 application Builder/Wizard (error message)

7. Application Builder

8. Application builder

9. Application Builder and Component Gallery template

10. Errors w. Application Builder in VFP 6.0 (from MSDN tutorial)

11. error unning application in builder

12. Report builder / query builder