Gray area after form releases
Author Message
 Gray area after form releases

In a prg I do form myform then release the form and do form myanotherform a
gray area of 'myform' remains until the activate event in myanotherform
fires.

I do a lot of SQL select in the form load of myanotherform

Any ideas on how to get rid of the gray area

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Gray area after form releases

Quote:
> In a prg I do form myform then release the form and do form myanotherform
> gray area of 'myform' remains until the activate event in myanotherform
> fires.

> I do a lot of SQL select in the form load of myanotherform

> Any ideas on how to get rid of the gray area

Try hiding the form before releasing it.  (thisform.Hide())

--
Trey Walpole

-- For legit e-mail, remove underscores

Use of the return address on this message for commercial purposes
is prohibited.  The transmission of unsolicited commercial material
is prohibited under federal laws (47 USC 227).  Civil penalties and
claims of $500.00 per occurrence (47 USC 227[c]) may be
assessed for violations.

"Dream no small dreams, for they have no power to move men."
  -- Johanne Goethe

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gray Area Appears After Closing Form

2. Gray square where form was before release

3. vfp7 form.release or release window?

4. form.Release not releasing

5. Method grayed out in Form Code window ??

6. Release form problem (after filling form property)

7. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

8. How to release a form from another form

9. DO FORM and RELEASE FORM troubles.

10. VFP User Groups - Bay Area & Ventura Area

11. 'Greyed' areas when viewing a form

12. Edit buttons on form call to wrong work area