VFP 6.0 and HTML generation
Author Message
 VFP 6.0 and HTML generation

Hi all,
I am working on an application in VFP 5 but want to make also work in an IE4
browser is this possible with VFP 6.

Regards

Wayne Russell

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 6.0 and HTML generation
You can use ActiveDocuments in VFP 6.0, but the client requires VFP 6.0
runtime.

--

Craig Berntson
http://www.xmission.com/~craigb

Quote:

>Hi all,
>I am working on an application in VFP 5 but want to make also work in an
IE4
>browser is this possible with VFP 6.

>Regards

>Wayne Russell

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 6.0 and HTML generation
Hi Craig,
Thank you for responding to my message. I have now taken a brief look at the
sample
active document and things look promising.

Does this mean that I can create my VFP application with a database ,
tables, forms and reports and it will run on the Internet without the need
for VBScript and VInterdev or ODBC?

If converted my app to an active document and loaded it onto my web server
would I simply have to type 'www/myweb/activedoc.app'

This certainly needs a lot more investigation and appreciate your comments
on the above.

Regards

Wayne Russell

Quote:

>You can use ActiveDocuments in VFP 6.0, but the client requires VFP 6.0
>runtime.

>--

>Craig Berntson
>http://www.xmission.com/~craigb
>Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
>Salt Lake City Fox User Group

>>Hi all,
>>I am working on an application in VFP 5 but want to make also work in an
>IE4
>>browser is this possible with VFP 6.

>>Regards

>>Wayne Russell

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 6.0 and HTML generation
Hi Craig,
If I run the App from the internet and store the database in a subdirectory
on the web
how do I set up a search path so that the database can be picked up by the
app which is running
on the client.
Regards

Wayne

Quote:

>Hi Craig,
>Thank you for responding to my message. I have now taken a brief look at
the
>sample
>active document and things look promising.

>Does this mean that I can create my VFP application with a database ,
>tables, forms and reports and it will run on the Internet without the need
>for VBscript and VInterdev or ODBC?

>If converted my app to an active document and loaded it onto my web server
>would I simply have to type 'www/myweb/activedoc.app'

>This certainly needs a lot more investigation and appreciate your comments
>on the above.

>Regards

>Wayne Russell

>>You can use ActiveDocuments in VFP 6.0, but the client requires VFP 6.0
>>runtime.

>>--

>>Craig Berntson
>>http://www.xmission.com/~craigb
>>Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
>>Salt Lake City Fox User Group

>>>Hi all,
>>>I am working on an application in VFP 5 but want to make also work in an
>>IE4
>>>browser is this possible with VFP 6.

>>>Regards

>>>Wayne Russell

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 6.0 HTML help

2. VFP 6.0 report to html ?

3. Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

4. HTML Help/VFP 6.0

5. Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

6. Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

7. Displaying HTML in VFP 6.0

8. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

9. VFP 6.0 run and save report as HTML

10. Html info PLEASE HELP VFP 6.0

11. old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0

12. VFoxPro 6.0: How do I enhance the appearance of an HTML report generated through code