Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report
Author Message
 Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report

I want to use the Rich Textbox Active X control in my application,
however I can't work out how to print the rich text format which
is stored in my Memo field in a VFP report.  My attempts so far
have just printed all the rtf coding but not the actual fomatting (ie.
bolding, italics, colors, etc...).

Does anyone have any ideas??

--
Lucinda Knight
Austin & Repatriation Medical Centre

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report

Quote:

> I want to use the Rich Textbox Active X control in my application,
> however I can't work out how to print the rich text format which
> is stored in my Memo field in a VFP report.  My attempts so far
> have just printed all the rtf coding but not the actual fomatting (ie.
> bolding, italics, colors, etc...).

I posted the same question on this newsgroup, but my messages seem to
disappear after a few hours.

There is a application wich prints a RTF-file correctly. But...
it prints the RTF-file on a separate report so you cant implement
the RTF-text on the same report with other fields. If you are
interested on this application I can give you the adress.

Otherwise there seems to be no solution.

-Jiri

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. print Rich TextBox control

2. Rich TextBox Control and Reporting

3. NEED Help to print contents of a RTF-Control in VFP5 (Rich-Text.ocx)

4. rich textbox control

5. Rich TextBox Control

6. Rich Text Control (RichTX32.OCX) -- Acts like dumb textbox

7. Microsoft Rich textBox Control 6.0 (SP 4)

8. Printing from a Rich TextBox?

9. dynamic textbox control source

10. dynamic textbox control source

11. VFP 5.0--textbox control source question

12. VFP5 Rich Tect control