why VFP6 running on NT4.0 is slower than in W98
Author Message
 why VFP6 running on NT4.0 is slower than in W98

You might check out FoxPro Advisor Magazine back issues.  Malcolm Rubel did
a whole series on performance over the past year and one or two of the
articles had to do with the different windows OS.  I think it will more than
answer your questions.

Mike

Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP6 app ok with w98 server but slow with win2k

2. lock-ups in W98, on NT4 network?

3. Problem running vfp6 on NT4 sp3

4. (Q) Why it run so slow on

5. (Q) Why it run so slow on Win NT

6. W98 VS VFP6 Help Screen Lockup - help.

7. Slow append under NT4.0

8. Slow Printing On NT4 WS and Foxpro 2.6 Dos

9. Why am I leaving Fox

10. VFP6 Limitation, or am I missing something

11. Foxpro Gets Slower And Slower And Slower.....

12. Ok - I am stupid - Run EXE?