LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0 
Author Message
 LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0

I am using the NetBios (WinApi) function - I want to get the LAN adapter
number. But VFP 6.0 shows "Could not find entry point NetBios in the DLL."
(Win98/Win2K).

What is the correct syntax for this function?
How to define the NCB structure in VFP?

P.B.



Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:17:09 GMT  
 LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0
go get yourself the STRUCT class by Christof Lange. You can download it from
www.universalthread.com

--
Eric den Doop
www.foxite.com - The Home Of The Visual FoxPro Experts


Quote:
> I am using the NetBios (WinApi) function - I want to get the LAN adapter
> number. But VFP 6.0 shows "Could not find entry point NetBios in the DLL."
> (Win98/Win2K).

> What is the correct syntax for this function?
> How to define the NCB structure in VFP?

> P.B.



Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:00:32 GMT  
 LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0
P.B.,
Could it be as simple as "Netbios" ? Remember API entry points are case
sensitive and that's the way it's listed in my NETAPI32.DLL.

Rick


Quote:
> I am using the NetBios (WinApi) function - I want to get the LAN adapter
> number. But VFP 6.0 shows "Could not find entry point NetBios in the DLL."
> (Win98/Win2K).

> What is the correct syntax for this function?
> How to define the NCB structure in VFP?

> P.B.



Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:39:03 GMT  
 LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0
You're right! Thanks.

P.B.



Quote:
> P.B.,
> Could it be as simple as "Netbios" ? Remember API entry points are case
> sensitive and that's the way it's listed in my NETAPI32.DLL.

> Rick



Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:32:55 GMT  
 LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0
Thanks Eric.

P.B.



Quote:
> go get yourself the STRUCT class by Christof Lange. You can download it
from
> www.universalthread.com

> --
> Eric den Doop
> www.foxite.com - The Home Of The Visual FoxPro Experts



Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:36:58 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. LAN-to-LAN connection on a budget

2. Dialup-Adapter in VFP

3. VFP 8 Cursor Adapters

4. VFP 8 Cursor Adapter

5. VFP 8.0 - Adapter Class

6. old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0

7. How to display program line numbers 6.0

8. Writing VC++ 6.0 Active X object for VFP 6.0

9. How to install VFP 6.0 only from Visual Studio 6.0

10. 3rd Party H/W and LAN Library for VFP Needed

11. VFP on LAN - SQL server needed?

12. LAN-Based Video and VFP

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software