Barking up the wrong tree.
Author Message
 Barking up the wrong tree.

Sorry!

I discovered what I did wrong in my approach. For some reason the
NoDataOnLoad property of the cursor for the view was set to TRUE.
I changed it to FALSE, and everything works beautifully. :)

Sincerely,

Jan Nordgreen

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 01:49:06 GMT
 Barking up the wrong tree.
Jan,

It would be best if you put these kind of messages as replies to the
original thread so that people know what problem thread is no longer an
issue requiring an answer.

--
df - Microsoft MVP FoxPro http://www.geocities.com/df_foxpro

Quote:
> Sorry!

> I discovered what I did wrong in my approach. For some reason the
> NoDataOnLoad property of the cursor for the view was set to TRUE.
> I changed it to FALSE, and everything works beautifully. :)

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 02:27:50 GMT
 Barking up the wrong tree.
I second that and want to add that is also usefull when people search
newsgroups, like http://groups.google.com/

Remus

Quote:
> Jan,

> It would be best if you put these kind of messages as replies to the
> original thread so that people know what problem thread is no longer an
> issue requiring an answer.

> --
> df - Microsoft MVP FoxPro http://www.geocities.com/df_foxpro

> > Sorry!

> > I discovered what I did wrong in my approach. For some reason the
> > NoDataOnLoad property of the cursor for the view was set to TRUE.
> > I changed it to FALSE, and everything works beautifully. :)

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 02:40:25 GMT
 Barking up the wrong tree.
Sorry! I have had problems posting through Google Internet site today!

Hope it won't happen again.

Sincerely,

Jan Nordgreen

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:28:15 GMT

1. Mac apps bark on FPW

2. Pop Ups with Icons

3. VFP & UPS/FedEx

4. COM for APC UPS

5. Anybody interfacing with UPS shipping software?

6. Printing UPS barcodes/maxicodes/bullet codes

7. ups shipping program

8. UPS Online Tracking - XML

9. lock-ups in W98, on NT4 network?

10. VFP for tree structure?