I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0
Author Message
 I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

I am running Exchange Client 5.0 on an NT network. I've created a custom
form in Exchange Forms Designer. Is there a way of putting a button on the
toolbar to select a New Form (Like the button for New Message). I've looked
at the Customize Toolbar but there's no button for this function. I thought
about using Visual Basic but I don't have a clue where to start. Help
anyone?

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE CLIENT 5.0

2. Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5

3. Need Help : Programming Collaborative Data Object (Exchange 5.5)

4. HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

5. I Need Help needed generating a special report!!!

6. Need help with refresh in screen Foxpro 5.0

7. Foxpro 5.0 colors - need help

8. I'm new in VFP 5.0, Need help in conventions from 2.6

9. I'm new in VFP 5.0, Need help in conventions from 2.6

10. help needed urgent for v.foxpro 5.0

11. help needed urgent for V.foxpro 5.0

12. Need help to hardcode printer selection in VFP 5.0