FPW2.6 and OLE automation
Author Message
 FPW2.6 and OLE automation

Can anybody tell me whether FPW2.6 supports OLE automation or give me a
pointer to any details about how to use it?

I want to use it to have WordPerfect print documents generated internally
to the FoxPro application (This also presupposes that WordPerfect can
handle it).

Any help appreciated,

anthony shipley.

Fri, 31 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPW2.6 and OLE Automation

2. Word 97 OLE Automation error

3. VFP3.0 - Help using OLE Automation with Word95 FileClose function

4. ole header automation

5. OLE Automation of Microsoft Word

6. OpenOffice OLE Automation Type Parameter Problem

7. OLE Automation of Microsoft Word

8. OLE Automation. Save As question

9. Foxpro executable OLE automation server

10. OLE Automation, Word 9 and fast machines

11. Compile Error Run cmd OLE/Excel automation

12. VFP & OMNI OLE Automation