Apps compiled under VFP 3.0
Author Message
 Apps compiled under VFP 3.0

How can I get applications compiled--written in VFP 3.0 to
run under MS XP?

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:04:55 GMT
 Apps compiled under VFP 3.0
Jim,
VFP 3.0 apps should work under XP - with the restrictions that 3.0 only supports systems with less
than 512MB RAM and 3.0b less than 768MB RAM.
In most cases it would only take a little work to recompile these in VFP 7.0 or 8.0 and then the
memory restrictions would be "lifted".

Rick

Quote:

> How can I get applications compiled--written in VFP 3.0 to
> run under MS XP?

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 00:01:13 GMT

1. BUILD APP--compiling an app at customer site

2. Q:Compiling under VFP 3.0

3. Compiled VFP calling compiled C++ routines?

4. Launching external apps from VFP 3.0

5. How can I convert a FP2.6 app to VFP 3.0 without rewriting

6. Problem converting vfp 3.0 app to 5.0

7. Quick Question about VFP 3.0 Sample Apps

8. MS Office doesn't work after install VFP 3.0 Dev app

9. sample of VFP 3.0 APP with EMAIL

10. stand alone app from VFP 3.0 Pro.

11. VFP 3.0 Networking Apps What is needed???

12. How do I set up WIN 3.11 Workstations to run VFP 3.0 Apps