Looking for someone to decompile fox 2.6 for windows exe file
Author Message
 Looking for someone to decompile fox 2.6 for windows exe file

If I sent you a 1 meg exe file could you decompile it for me...
I did some work a couple of years ago for someone and lost the
source code. I need help!

I would be deeply greatful to the kind soul who would do this for me.

Jonathan

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 06:25:02 GMT
 Looking for someone to decompile fox 2.6 for windows exe file
Jonathan,
What sort of documentation can you provide that you have rights to this source code? After all, anyone taking on this task could be technically liable IF you don't. Sometimes it's critical to protect yourself - <s>.

Rick

Quote:

> If I sent you a 1 meg exe file could you decompile it for me...
> I did some work a couple of years ago for someone and lost the
> source code. I need help!

> I would be deeply greatful to the kind soul who would do this for me.

> Jonathan

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:17:39 GMT
 Looking for someone to decompile fox 2.6 for windows exe file
Thanks for your concern about the validity of me being the owner of the
code. I wrote the code and have my name on the opening screen so it is
pretty evident that it is mine.

The situation is that I have all the source code saved up to  6 hours before
the final build of the software. The exe I have the code for is 2kb less
than the final build. So I did 6 hours worth of programming and I don't
recall what I updated in those 6 hours because it was 2 years ago.

Anyway do you think you could help me out? - It would save a hole lot of
investigative work on my end.

Let me know and I will send you the exe in a zip file.

Thanks so much,

Jonathan Kadish

Quote:

> Jonathan,
> What sort of documentation can you provide that you have rights to this
> source code? After all, anyone taking on this task could be technically
> liable IF you don't. Sometimes it's critical to protect yourself - <s>.

> Rick

> > If I sent you a 1 meg exe file could you decompile it for me...
> > I did some work a couple of years ago for someone and lost the
> > source code. I need help!

> > I would be deeply greatful to the kind soul who would do this for me.

> > Jonathan

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 02:50:41 GMT

1. Someone to Decompile a single Screen?

2. VFP8 exe file can decompile ??????

3. VFP 8.0 Alpha BUILD EXE FILE can decompile!!!!!!

4. decompile an exe file

5. report to file in Fox 2.6 for Windows

6. Looking for Fox 2.5,2.6 support in Adelaide Australia for Labelling applications

7. Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file

8. Looking for someone to set up a fairly basic foxpro system

9. Looking for someone with REFOX!!!

10. Looking for someone with foxpro

11. Fox.exe, Foxprox.exe, or FoxPro.exe?

12. Fox 2.5/2.6 exe size problems