 Grid record selection

 I figured it out.

I used the following code instead

mSelectedID = VendorNo

Oh well.

Marco

Marco L. Napoli wrote in article

Quote:
> Hi have a grid that has 4 columns.  I use this Grid in a pop-up form as a
>record selector.

>The problem I ran into is that when I click on each row, I need to obtain
>the value from column2.  The only way I am able to objtain the value on
>column2, is when I click on it.  The following is the code I use in the
>AfterRowColChange procedure:

>mSelectedID = ALLT(ThisForm.grdPickItem.Column2.Text1.Value)

>It looks like that the value of mSelectedID is always from record 1, even
if
>I am on record 20.

>Any help is appreciated.

>Marco Napoli

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Grid record selection

 Hi have a grid that has 4 columns.  I use this Grid in a pop-up form as a
record selector.

The problem I ran into is that when I click on each row, I need to obtain
the value from column2.  The only way I am able to objtain the value on
column2, is when I click on it.  The following is the code I use in the
AfterRowColChange procedure:

mSelectedID = ALLT(ThisForm.grdPickItem.Column2.Text1.Value)

It looks like that the value of mSelectedID is always from record 1, even if
I am on record 20.

Any help is appreciated.

Marco Napoli

Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best method - selection list of ALL records

2. Competing record selection methods

3. Mult-user record selection?

4. Random selection of records

5. Please help me with record selection!!

6. SQL, selection records where 2 agregated fields are not equal

7. SQL-Select Record no of table1 (table 2 for selection)

8. random record selection

9. Multiple selection of rows in grid

10. Highlighting selection in a Grid

11. Multiple selection of rows in grid