missing menu items
Author Message
 missing menu items

we have one customer running a VFP7 app on NT4.
they are telling us that some menu items are missing.
we know that this has not always been the case because one of the items is a
web based application update which we know they have used.
these are menu items that have always been a standard part of our apps and
are never disabled in any way.
we have this same app running on every os 95 to XP and have not seen this
problem.
the customer sent us their .exe and it is exactly what it should be and runs
on all of our installations just fine.
i haven't been able to find any reference to this problem at ms or google.
has anyone ever encountered this situation or can shed some light on the
cause &/or solution ?

gerry

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:06:09 GMT

1. VFP3.0b System menu items in User-defined menu

2. Missing Items in field controlled Listbox

3. Dynamic menu items

4. menu items don't disable (until clicked)

5. Any efficient way to refresh menu item?

6. Hiding menu item

7. Eliminating Menu Items, Not Just Disabling Them.....

8. Send item in Menu

9. Problem activating menu item

10. Disable of menu items?

11. menu items disappearing...

12. Disabled menu items in projects made with applicatin builder