Upsizing VFP Tables to Sybase
Author Message
 Upsizing VFP Tables to Sybase

I am trying to upsize my VFP tables to Sybase via the Upsizing Wizard, but
can not get beyond the second step - which is to select a data source.  I
choose the Sybase ODBC System 11 driver, which I can use to connect to
Sybase, but I get the following error: "The Upsizing Wizard does not
support SQL Server version 1.x".

Thanks for any assistance!

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upsizing VFP Table to SQL Server

2. upsizing vfp table to SQL 7.0 newbe question

3. HELP ! - Exporting VP5 Table to Sybase Adaptive Server

4. How do I Access a Sybase Tables

5. Error in remotize table - SQLServer Upsizing Wizard

6. Upsizing Foxpro table to Sql - Dates being defaulted to 01/01/1900

7. CALLING SYBASE STORE PROCEDURES FROM VFP

8. Calling Sybase Stored Procedures from VFP

9. VFP 5 and Sybase 12 ODBC

10. assistance needed in moving vfp 6.0 data to sybase

11. vfp 5 -> sybase problems

12. vfp 6 and power designer data architect 6.1 (sybase)