Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report
Author Message
 Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report

I have an application with two reports.  The first page is a
portrait-oriented summary of detailed transaction information.  The second
page is a landscape-oriented display of the various transactions.  Right now
I use two REPORT FORM statements to print the pages.  However, my client
wants to be able to duplex print the output.

Is there a way to do this other than printing to files, somehow stripping
out the intermediate EOF marks, and concatenating the files into one large
print file?  Given that the client uses different kinds of printers, even
this approach may not be feasable.

Stephen Land

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 07:04:50 GMT

1. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

2. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

3. printing portrait instead of landscape

4. landscape and portrait

5. portrait vs. landscape print problem

6. landscape prints portrait

7. printing error - landscape vs. portrait

8. FPW 2.6 portrait/landscape

9. Report to txt file - output truncated; always portrait

10. vfp 5.0 reports go portrait

11. how to mix data and graphic in a report

12. Landscape Report (Help!)