Help - Source lost - DECOMPILER WANTED
Author Message
 Help - Source lost - DECOMPILER WANTED

Hallo all,
weve lost the source of an FP 2.5 application for a small framers
store. Now we want to change the source code a little bit ( new post
and tax codes ), but there is only an application named
"frame.app".
Weve talked to the programmer, who made the applicatioon as a young
student. He is a doctor now and does not find the source code anymore.
He agrees in changing the code, so that there is noch license problem.
My question:
Is anyone of you able to decompile an *.app, compiled with foxprow
2.5 ???
If so, tell me how to come together an how much it would cost ?

Please answer as soon as possible ...
THANKs ALL !!!
Jupp Fuchs

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - Source lost - DECOMPILER WANTED
hi,

There was a dissuction in microsoft.public.fox.programmer.exchange about
a decomiler called 'ReFox'  you might want to look into that.

HTH

Quote:

--
Beth Walsh
Computer Programmer - Education Logistics

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - Source lost - DECOMPILER WANTED
Hi Jupp,

as far as i can see, the tool your're looking for is REFOX !
And as I also see, you're from Germany, right.

Take a look at http://shop.prolib.de and search for REFOX.

--
       Holger Vorberg
       MS Visual FoxPro MVP, Germany

 |\_/| ------ ProLib - programmers liberty ---------
 (.. ) Unsere 5 MVPs bringen den Fuchs zum Laufen...
  - /  auf CIS:PROLIB oder http://www.prolib.de

Quote:
>Hallo all,
>weve lost the source of an FP 2.5 application for a small framers
>store. Now we want to change the source code a little bit ( new post
>and tax codes ), but there is only an application named
>"frame.app".
>Weve talked to the programmer, who made the applicatioon as a young
>student. He is a doctor now and does not find the source code anymore.
>He agrees in changing the code, so that there is noch license problem.
>My question:
>Is anyone of you able to decompile an *.app, compiled with foxprow
>2.5 ???
>If so, tell me how to come together an how much it would cost ?

>Please answer as soon as possible ...
>THANKs ALL !!!
>Jupp Fuchs

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - Source lost - DECOMPILER WANTED
ReFox is available from XiTech at http://www.xitech-europe.co.uk/
Paul Lee ........... Abri Technologies ......... http://abri.com/
       'Recover' - top rated FoxPro file repair utility.

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Decompiler help wanted

2. HELP - Decompile needed - source lost !!!

3. Protect source code against decompilers

4. Protect source code against decompilers

5. Protect source code agains decompilers

6. Protect source code against decompilers

7. Protect source code against decompilers.

8. Foxbase+ sources lost.

9. Grid losing its settings when source table requeried

10. Source wanted - General Ledger

11. Source Code Wanted

12. Accounting Source Wanted