Trouble with Custom Help in an Application
Author Message
 Trouble with Custom Help in an Application

I'm having trouble with my help system.  I know that I'm creating my
own help database correctly and when I issue a set help to file.dbf,
it then works when I issue a help from the command window.

However, from within my program, I do this and the help window comes up
blank (sometimes) or doesn't come up at all.  I have the helpfilter off and
set help on, also.  I have the F1 key set to help (using ON KEY LABEL F1 HELP)
early on.

I'm using mostly popup menus and browses (and a few user screens) for this
application.  Why is it that my help is not working correctly?  Sometimes
it will even lock up on me.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Herb

--
Herb Barad      [Signal & Image Processing Laboratory]
                [Electrical Engineering Dept. - Tulane Univ.]

Wed, 18 Sep 1996 02:13:32 GMT

1. Custom help in application

2. Custom colors trouble

3. Error running custom Foxpro application

4. troubles in setup of my application!!

5. troubles in setup of my application!!!

6. securing passwords in a custom VFP application

7. setting up ODBC datasource for a custom VFP application

8. VFP50a - Custom forms and applications

9. Trouble Quitting application

10. Using a custom form class in application

11. Help with custom help file

12. VFP6: Custom Toolbar help needed