How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)
Author Message
 How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)

I have inherited an application to maintain, and upgrade in VFP 8.0.

There was a prototype .SCX form (named dd_ecr).

I have a Visual Class dd_forms.VCX that I'd like to add this form to,
so
that a sub-class of dd_forms would show dd_ecr in the Cls Tab of the
Project Manager.

How do I do this?

F.Z. Boston, MA

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:49:15 GMT
 How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)
Hello Fred,

Quote:

> There was a prototype .SCX form (named dd_ecr).
> I have a Visual Class dd_forms.VCX that I'd like to add this form
> to, so that a sub-class of dd_forms would show dd_ecr in the Cls Tab
> of the Project Manager.
> How do I do this?

do form "dd_erc" nosho
dd_erc.SaveAsClass("dd_forms", "dd_ecr", "your desrciption")
dd_erc.release

regards
Frank

--
There are only 10 kinds of people who understand binary digits:
Those who do, and those who don't.

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:06:40 GMT

1. How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)

2. Converting an ,scx ,vcx TimeStamp to a datetime value

3. Convert Class definition in code to a vcx

4. edit code of visual class (.vcx) ?

5. .vcx for form class ?

6. Creating new forms bases on vcx classes

7. How to alter baseclass for class in class library (vcx-file))

8. TIMESTAMP field in VCX,SCX

9. From VCX to SCX

10. SCX/VCX Compare Utility

11. Conversion of .SCX into .VCX file