Top level form - modal form ??
Author Message
 Top level form - modal form ??

I would really appreciate some help on this one.

I need  to make a SDI form (top level form) behave like a modal form. Can
anybody help me?

Gabriel

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Top level form - modal form ??
Gaby,

    if I remember correctly when I was trying to do this, you would have to
make it "system modal" which is doable through the Win32 API (get Dan
Appleman's book on the win32 api if you want to do this --
www.desaware.com).  What I ended up doing was using the DEAC event of the
form to cancel out the action, just like the cancel button on a modal form.

Hank

Quote:

>I would really appreciate some help on this one.

>I need  to make a SDI form (top level form) behave like a modal form. Can
>anybody help me?

>Gabriel

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Top Level form/Modal form conflict.

2. Strange problem with modal forms and Application in top-level form

3. Top-Level modal forms???

4. modal form and top level menu error

5. addressing form from menu on top level form ?

6. Top level form menu & active form

7. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

8. Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms

9. Form not appearing in top-level form.

10. Form not appearing in top-level form.

11. Problems with calling Forms from Forms witihin a Top Level App

12. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window