Need vfpoledb.dll
Author Message
 Need vfpoledb.dll

Can anyone send me the file vfpoledb.dll.
It is innstalled with vfp 7.0 but not with vfp 6.0 which I am still using.

I need the file for opening vfp tables from Visual Basic.

Thanks

Sturla Arnesen

Sun, 29 May 2005 18:58:21 GMT
 Need vfpoledb.dll
Sturla,
Right now the ONLY way to legal acquire a copy of the VFPOLEDB.DLL is to
purchase VFP 7.0. Anyone sending you this file (without an application that
requires it), would be violating their license. Is there any reason you
can't use freely available ODBC driver for VFP? Note: It has been suggested
multiple times that MS will be releasing a new free version of VFPOLEDB.DLL,
but they haven't yet.

Rick

Quote:
> Can anyone send me the file vfpoledb.dll.
> It is innstalled with vfp 7.0 but not with vfp 6.0 which I am still using.

> I need the file for opening vfp tables from Visual Basic.

> Thanks

> Sturla Arnesen

Sun, 29 May 2005 22:20:14 GMT
 Need vfpoledb.dll
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:20:14 -0500, "Rick Bean"

Rick, doesn't the latest one come with the free VFP8 beta download? I seem
to think it does. Mine is a version 8 dot somethingorother.

Alan

Quote:
>Sturla,
>Right now the ONLY way to legal acquire a copy of the VFPOLEDB.DLL is to
>purchase VFP 7.0. Anyone sending you this file (without an application that
>requires it), would be violating their license. Is there any reason you
>can't use freely available ODBC driver for VFP? Note: It has been suggested
>multiple times that MS will be releasing a new free version of VFPOLEDB.DLL,
>but they haven't yet.

>Rick

>> Can anyone send me the file vfpoledb.dll.
>> It is innstalled with vfp 7.0 but not with vfp 6.0 which I am still using.

>> I need the file for opening vfp tables from Visual Basic.

>> Thanks

>> Sturla Arnesen

My real address is alan at attcanada dot ca
(with a 'p' on 'alan' making it 'alanp',
and no spaces). I'm sick of email spam.

Mon, 30 May 2005 08:20:06 GMT
 Need vfpoledb.dll
Thanks for all help on the subject.

We are planing to upgrade to the 8.0 when it is released in 2003.
I take a look at the beta version first.

Sturla Arnesen

Mon, 30 May 2005 16:04:18 GMT
 Need vfpoledb.dll
Alan,
Yes, but it - like the beta itself, may just expire! Hopefully the long
promised free version will be available soon.

Rick

Quote:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:20:14 -0500, "Rick Bean"

> Rick, doesn't the latest one come with the free VFP8 beta download? I seem
> to think it does. Mine is a version 8 dot somethingorother.

> Alan

> >Sturla,
> >Right now the ONLY way to legal acquire a copy of the VFPOLEDB.DLL is to
> >purchase VFP 7.0. Anyone sending you this file (without an application
that
> >requires it), would be violating their license. Is there any reason you
> >can't use freely available ODBC driver for VFP? Note: It has been
suggested
> >multiple times that MS will be releasing a new free version of
VFPOLEDB.DLL,
> >but they haven't yet.

> >Rick

> >> Can anyone send me the file vfpoledb.dll.
> >> It is innstalled with vfp 7.0 but not with vfp 6.0 which I am still
using.

> >> I need the file for opening vfp tables from Visual Basic.

> >> Thanks

> >> Sturla Arnesen

> My real address is alan at attcanada dot ca
> (with a 'p' on 'alan' making it 'alanp',
> and no spaces). I'm sick of email spam.

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:57:01 GMT
 Need vfpoledb.dll

I was trying to write into memo field of foxpro from Sql server, and the
current connection I use, which is a MSDASQL, doesn't work. and I looked
in BOL and found it's not supported. I am wondering if VFPOLEDB
supports, and if so, how to put all the parameters in
sp_addlinkedserver?

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 02:36:02 GMT

1. Who has vfpoledb.dll

2. vfpoledb.dll

3. vfpoledb.dll

4. I need provider=VFPOLEDB.1

5. Indexed File Access using vfpoledb

6. VFPOLEDB - Stored procedures - Output

7. Date problems using VBScript, ADO, VFPOLEDB

8. VFPOLEDB Problem

9. VFPOLEDB

10. VfpOleDb 8.0 and vb.net

11. Indexed File Access using vfpoledb