cannot access the selected table
Author Message
 cannot access the selected table

I cannot release the form, after process the form details, it shows
"cannot access the selected table", how can i release
thisform and return to main menu.

the form is:

input the client no: ______

                     [exit]

thanks

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 cannot access the selected table

Grace,

Can you give more information about the table?  Are you using a private
datasession?  It sounds like you are trying to "autoclosetables" and the
table is already closed.

--

Cindy Winegarden
Microsoft Certified Professional, Visual FoxPro

Duke Children's Information Systems
Duke University Medical Center

| I cannot release the form, after process the form details, it shows
| "cannot access the selected table", how can i release
| thisform and return to main menu.
|
| the form is:
|
| input the client no: ______
|
|                      [exit]
|

| thanks

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error Message - Cannot access the selected table

2. Error Message - Cannot access the selected table

3. "Cannot access the selected table" - vpf5

4. cannot access the selected tables

5. Cannot access the selected table (Error 1152)

6. Cannot access the selected table (Error 1152)???

7. Cannot access the selected table

8. Cannot access the selected table, part 2

9. Very strange - Cannot Access the Selected Table

10. Cannot access the selected table error

11. Cannot access the selected table

12. Cannot Access the Selected Table?