Delivery foxw2600.esl
Author Message
 Delivery foxw2600.esl

This may be a long shot, but I wonder if anyone lives near NAVARRE, FLORIDA.

I have a problem - a package I sent from Australia has not reassembled
itself properly and FOXW2600.ESL is corrupted.
It takes more than a week to get mail to the USA and I wondered if there was
someone nearby who could get a copy to him, or if anyone had any helpful
suggestions (he does not have access to a local ftp Internet server).

I know I am stretching the bounds of friendship and the 'net, sorry if I
have offended anyone, but more than happy to return the favour++ if
anyone can help.

Gordon Angus

Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:25:42 GMT

1. Problem with FOXW2600.ESL in Windows 98...

2. RQBE and FOXW2600.ESL

3. FOXPROW has caused an error in FOXW2600.ESL

4. FOXW2600.ESL

5. foxw2600.esl file size error

6. Foxw2600.esl file location

7. Modifying the icon in FOXW2600.ESL

8. replace foxw2600.esl ICON -- How?

9. foxw2600.esl parameters?

10. FOXW2600.ESL - have i got the latest version?

11. Date changed on FOXW2600.ESL

12. Help Need "foxw2600.esl"