VFP OLE automation with Word
Author Message
 VFP OLE automation with Word

Office 97 now suppords VBA.  I am having difficulty in obtaining
information on the paramaters that word is expecting in various methods.
For example, if ox is a reference to a word application object,
ox.activeDocument.close() will close the file, but you would have to be
interactive with word because the save changes dialog will appear.  I have
found that I can pass a parameter of .f. and the document will be closed
without the dialog.  However, the help file indicates that there are
several other options available and I don't thing that .t. or .f. would
cover all them.  Does anyone know if there is a header file available, or a
least some documentation that would expose the values expected for these
parameters?

Thanks in advance.

Gail Cox

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about OLE automation between Word & VFP

2. VFP-Word OLE Automation

3. Word 97 OLE Automation error

4. OLE Automation of Microsoft Word

5. OLE Automation of Microsoft Word

6. OLE Automation, Word 9 and fast machines

7. ole Automation and Word

8. Make Word print to different printers using OLE Automation

9. Word and OLE Automation

10. Foxpro 7.0 OLE automation with Word XP.

11. VFP5 OLE Automation Error (Word '97)

12. OLE : Word Automation