More detail on how to extract memo field into another memo field?
Author Message
 More detail on how to extract memo field into another memo field?

Hi Christopher,

I have got your clue that solves problem about print long memo field on
several pages. Is it possible that you can tell more about how to
extract part of the memo field into another memo field?

Thank you ahead!

Richard

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I extract info from memo field?

2. Extracting Memo field info

3. Converting Memos/Memo fields

4. Indentation of memo fields - reports vs. modify memo

5. Convert memo field in character field

6. Converting FOX Memo Field to Oracle CLOB field using SQL

7. Memo Fields and General Fields in report

8. Converting Memo fields back to Text fields

9. Error Updating SQL7 TEXT field from MEMO field

10. Using memo fields for resource information

11. Accessing Memo fields

12. DTS and foxpro memo field