Running a windows 3.11 based application using visual foxpro 3.0
Author Message
 Running a windows 3.11 based application using visual foxpro 3.0

Is there a way to run a windows 3.11 based application using the run
command (or may be an other command) on visual foxpro 3.00 ?

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a windows 3.11 based application using visual foxpro 3.0

Yes, you can use the RUN /N command, or use the DECLARE command to use the WinAPI
ShellExecute() function. If you visit my website the spyin.zip file contains a VFP5
classlib dfwinapi that wraps the ShellExecute. You'll have to COMPILE FORM dfwinapi.vcx to
get VFP3 to recognize it though.

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:
>Is there a way to run a windows 3.11 based application using the run
>command (or may be an other command) on visual foxpro 3.00 ?

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with Visual FoxPro 3.0 in Windows 3.11

2. Can only single instance of application be running under windows 3.11

3. Visual Foxpro 3.0 in Win 3.11 eviroment

4. Visual FoxPro running in Win 3.11

5. Visual FoxPro and Windows/WFW 3.11

6. Visual Foxpro 5 & Windows 3.11

7. How do I set up WIN 3.11 Workstations to run VFP 3.0 Apps

8. Cam I run VFP 5.0 exe's in Windows 3.11

9. Problem running FoxPro DOS 2.5a with WFW 3.11 and NT Server

10. WIN32S BUG FOR WFW 3.11 W/ Visual Foxpro

11. Visual Foxpro 3.0a in Win 3.11 enviroment

12. Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro