Import data from com1
Author Message
 Import data from com1

Somebody have made a program for bar code? How can I
import data from com1 if I've jeteye and laserlite (valid
scan) and translate to txt file for manipulate after.

If anyone have a similar program, it's welcome.

regards

Sergio M.

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:00:03 GMT
 Import data from com1
Las lectoras de barras usualmente traen un driver o peque?o programa que
les permite conectarse a una pc y evacuar datos hacia un archivo ascii.
Esto es para lectoras o escaneres portatiles. Pero la mayoria son
drivers exclusivos para un modelo o marca de equipos. A tu direccion
personal te envio un programa que se utiliza para un Symbol PDT y puede
leer desde puertos seriales. Probalos talvez funcionen.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 01:00:38 GMT
 Import data from com1
Can you please reply in English.  Your answer may be of value to the rest of
us.

Thanks

Ted

Quote:
> Las lectoras de barras usualmente traen un driver o peque?o programa que
> les permite conectarse a una pc y evacuar datos hacia un archivo ascii.
> Esto es para lectoras o escaneres portatiles. Pero la mayoria son
> drivers exclusivos para un modelo o marca de equipos. A tu direccion
> personal te envio un programa que se utiliza para un Symbol PDT y puede
> leer desde puertos seriales. Probalos talvez funcionen.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:43:16 GMT
 Import data from com1
Right. I have a little program to do it, but is made to work on a Symbol PDT
portable computer.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:15:01 GMT

1. Help: I want to send data from com1/com2 in VFP

2. Importing data from Excel (.XLS)

3. Importing Access Data

4. Help: importing flat data into relational structure

5. Importing data from Visual Foxpro DB into SQL Server DB

6. Import data from Progress 4GL (v7.2) database

7. Import data from Ecxel Problem

8. using bcp to import data from Visual Foxpro (dbf)

9. Importing AutoRoute Express Data

10. Importing AutoRoute Express Data

11. capturing text data and importing them into VFP tables

12. importing data