form state/ controlbox right in menu
Author Message
 form state/ controlbox right in menu

This may seem like a "rtfm" question but I cannot seem to find the answer.
Well here it is anyway (I am using VFP 6.0):

I would like a form to appear like for instance the form designer does.
I want the form's control box to appear positioned right in (or on) the menu
when
it is maximized, so you get the situation that the screens controlbox is
exactly above the controlbox of the form.
I tried "In top level form", "in screen" and "as top level form" but it
doesn't do the trick.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ed Veld

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Menu items in ControlBox

2. Menus On Right Side

3. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?

4. Help:how to code for context menu with right click event

5. Right click menu doesn't appear at the mouse location

6. Right-click popup menus?

7. Removing Default Right Click Menu

8. Right click context menu.

9. right click menu

10. Right Click - Side Menu..

11. FP 2.6 menu on right-mouse click problem

12. Displaying my own option in the right-click menu of a shortcut