VFP 5.0a - one more resize related question
Author Message
 VFP 5.0a - one more resize related question

One more basic resize-question:

Let's say that I have a couple of form's that somehow should be
moved/resized whenever the VFP main window is resized.  How is this done ?

Whenever the main VFP window is resized the screen-object's resize-event is
called - which does not help much since its impossible to intercept any
screen-object event.  Actually, I wonder why the MS people have not given us
the possibility of replacing the screen-object with a customized-screen
object ?

/Michael

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 5.0a - one more resize related question

Some more comments:

I have just seen the mail "Help  with _screen" posted by Ben Gram some day's
earlier.

The suggestion here is to hide the _screen-window  and replace it with a
top-level form.

Seems to be the right solution, but the matter with the menu not being shown
correct concerns me a bit. And the statement about going back to using the
_screen for the main window due to bugs in  top-level forms really concerns
me.

/Michael.

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 5.0a - one more resize related question

Michael,

On my website in the spyin.zip file is a project with a top-level form and it shows how to
use the menu options to get it to run in the form.

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>Some more comments:

>I have just seen the mail "Help  with _screen" posted by Ben Gram some day's
>earlier.

>The suggestion here is to hide the _screen-window  and replace it with a
>top-level form.

>Seems to be the right solution, but the matter with the menu not being shown
>correct concerns me a bit. And the statement about going back to using the
>_screen for the main window due to bugs in  top-level forms really concerns
>me.

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple related tables on one form.vfp 6

2. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

3. Follow up question to previous thread on VFP 5.0a query questions

4. Help - bizarre problem with form controls in 5.0a - seems to be OS or hardware related

5. Question about VFP 5.0 and VFP 5.0a

6. To 5.0a or not to 5.0a, that's the question

7. Summing values from 2 related tables in one SQL statement

8. Related One fields on Form

9. Using one form to update 5 related tables in a remote SQL Server

10. One To One and Many Question

11. Question on queries in VFP 5.0a

12. A few Questions on VFP 5.0a