Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0
Author Message
 Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

I have never had much luck with using  _genhtml however  this site
http://www.*-*-*.com/
has a great utiltiy which makes listings - reports in html based on vfp
data, and a templete you create in your favorite html editor.

I use it all the time,  and love it.

Bob Lee

Quote:
> Hello !

> The standard _GENHTML program, which converts report to HTML text seems
> to be not very good(truncates fields).
> Where to get better ?

> Kuido

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:39:10 GMT

1. VFP 6.0 run and save report as HTML

2. Save as HTML? reports to HTML

3. VFP 6.0 report to html ?

4. Saving a report as a HTML file

5. VFoxPro 6.0: How do I enhance the appearance of an HTML report generated through code

6. How to save and restore table layout?

7. How to save & print layout in DatabaseDesigner

8. VFP 3 report layout problem

9. Emailing reports or creating HTML from reports in VFP 6

10. VFP 6.0 HTML help

11. VFP 6.0 and HTML generation

12. HTML Help/VFP 6.0