Running DOS FOXR.EXE 2.6a in Win95
Author Message
 Running DOS FOXR.EXE 2.6a in Win95

Hello all!

I am running the FoxPro/DOS 2.6a runtime (i.e. FOXR.EXE) in Windows 95 and
am encountering sTrAnGe problems.

For example:

An APP that runs 100% correctly with FoxPro/DOS 2.6a development in
Windows 95 does not run the same with FOXR.EXE. This is the _EXACT_ same
APP file with the exact same data.

The problem does not occur when I shutdown Windows 95 into MS-DOS mode.

When I re-create the APP with some additional "wait window" commands, the
problem disappears and I am able to run with FOXR.

Has anyone found similar problems? Any and all help would be greatly
appreciated. I will continue to experiment and hopefully will have a
solution that I can post for the c.d.x.f community.

Thanks,

Stephen

Sat, 31 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blast from the past - FOXR.EXE question FOXPRO 2.5 DOS

2. Foxr.exe vs. Foxpro.exe

3. FPW2.6a/Win95 won't print reports from .exe

4. Exiting Win95 while VFP3.0b type exe is running

5. Win95 RUN Command - Hiding MS-DOS Windows

6. Fox 2.5 for DOS running slow under Win95

7. Fox 2.5 for DOS running slow under Win95

8. FoxPro 2.0 runtime EXE cannot run under WIN95

9. Running VFP 6.0 *.exe from Fileserver under Win95 4.00.950

10. FoxPro2.5 FOXR.EXE crashes while printing

11. FOXR.EXE - error #43 insufficient memory !!!

12. Printing from FP DOS .EXE gives page protection fault in Win95-B