landscape and portrait
Author Message
 landscape and portrait

How can I get landscape and portrait text orientation on
the same page?

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:20:31 GMT
 landscape and portrait
I don't think there's any way to do that using VFP's report writer.

--

Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:

> How can I get landscape and portrait text orientation on
> the same page?

---

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:39:35 GMT
 landscape and portrait

Quote:
> I don't think there's any way to do that using VFP's report writer.

I suppose you could rotate your font characters by 90degrees and write text
with carriage returns between each letter but it is very limited.

Regards
--
Andrew Howell

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:39:12 GMT

1. landscape prints portrait

2. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

3. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

4. Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report

5. printing portrait instead of landscape

6. portrait vs. landscape print problem

7. printing error - landscape vs. portrait

8. FPW 2.6 portrait/landscape

9. Report to txt file - output truncated; always portrait

10. vfp 5.0 reports go portrait

11. Landscape Report (Help!)

12. HELP! SELECT LANDSCAPE IN FPW26