control that comes with VFP 6.0. Is there is an Active X Control and how
is it implemented?

Thanks for any info.

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying HTML in VFP 6.0
You can embed the Internet Explorer in your forms. You can get more info and
an example at www.classx.com

--

Craig Berntson
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
Salt Lake City Fox User Group
http://www.xmission.com/~craigb

Quote:
> Is there a way to display a HTML file in a form? I want to display this
> in a control that has scrollbars. Very similar to the Rich Text Active X
> control that comes with VFP 6.0. Is there is an Active X Control and how
> is it implemented?

> Thanks for any info.

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying HTML in VFP 6.0
Yes there is a WebBrowser control. You can find it in the list of ActiveX
controls (alphabetically at MS WEbbrowser I think) when designing a form. It
comes standard with Visual FoxPro 6.0 and IE 4.0.
You can almost design your own (programmable) browser. You can navigate to
any page or site programmatically. However I couldn't find out how to print
a file, other than pressing the right mouse button manually.
Also it is not possible to edit the text directly. In other words, you
cannot make your own FrontPage-like application.

Quote:

>Is there a way to display a HTML file in a form? I want to display this
>in a control that has scrollbars. Very similar to the Rich Text Active X
>control that comes with VFP 6.0. Is there is an Active X Control and how
>is it implemented?

>Thanks for any info.

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to display HTML files in VFP?

2. displaying graphics in VFP HTML help

3. Generate HTML in VFP, then display in embeded Form Browser

4. VFP 6.0 HTML help

5. VFP 6.0 and HTML generation

6. VFP 6.0 report to html ?

7. Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

8. HTML Help/VFP 6.0

9. Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

10. Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

11. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

12. VFP 6.0 run and save report as HTML